Working to serve and protect the public interest
COTM's mission is to protect the public by regulating occupational therapy practice in Manitoba.
Learn more about us →
Search our directory and learn about mandatory registration.
Find forms, information, and resources for registration.
Learn about the COTM complaints process.
- Celebration time: Season’s Greetings from COTM
December 15, 2023
- Holiday Closure Notice: COTM Office Closed from December 25th to January 1st
December 8, 2023
- A Time of Transitions and Celebrations
December 17, 2022
- Regarding COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Requirements for Designated Persons
October 18, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status Disclosure – Updated Information
September 27, 2021
- News archives →
Important Notice re: College Operations
We remain open for business by phone, email, mail and in-person meetings by appointment only. Please keep the following in mind when contacting COTM:
- Email is the most efficient way to connect with COTM.
- Our staff will be available by phone at 204-957-1214, however it is preferable that you connect with us via email.
- Our staff directory includes direct phone numbers and email addresses, Contact Us.
- If you have physical documents you need to submit to COTM, please send them by email or letter mail, or call to arrange an appointment to deliver them in person.
- All COTM committees are meeting using videoconference platforms – please get in touch with your staff contact for more information.
Under normal circumstances, the COTM office is open during the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and is closed on Statutory Holidays. Visitors to the office should call ahead to make an appointment to be sure that staff is available.