Working to serve and protect the public interest
COTM's mission is to protect the public by regulating occupational therapy practice in Manitoba.
Learn more about us →
Search our directory and learn about mandatory registration.
Find forms, information, and resources for registration.
Learn about the COTM complaints process.
The COTM Office will be closed Monday, October 9, 2023 for Thanksgiving. We will re-open on Tuesday, October 10, 2023.
- A Time of Transitions and Celebrations
December 17, 2022
- Regarding COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Requirements for Designated Persons
October 18, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status Disclosure – Updated Information
September 27, 2021
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination for Designated Health Care Workers
August 24, 2021
- A Message from COTM Executive Director July 2021 - What Will the Summer Bring?
July 5, 2021
- News archives →
Important Notice re: College Operations
We remain open for business by phone, email, mail and in-person meetings by appointment only. Please keep the following in mind when contacting COTM:
- Please note that email is the most efficient way to connect with COTM.
- Our staff will be available by phone at 204-957-1214, however it is preferable that you connect with us via email.
- Our staff directory includes direct phone numbers and email addresses for use (see below).
- If you have physical documents you need to submit to COTM, please send them by mail - either letter mail or email or call to arrange for a safe drop off.
- All COTM committees will meet using videoconference platforms – please get in touch with your staff contact for more information.
Under normal circumstances, the COTM office is open during the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and is closed on Statutory Holidays. Visitors to the office are encouraged to call ahead to be sure that staff is available.
Save-the-Date (Oct. 24) for the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Join in our on-line AGM via Zoom Meetings on Tuesday, October 24, 2023 beginning at 5:30 p.m.
There is no AGM registration this year. Members are asked to refer to the Member Area AGM webpage for meeting login details. Review the 2023 AGM documents package found on our Annual General Meeting webpage prior to the meeting. Hope to see you there!