Conversion of Registration

If you are currently on the Non-practising Register and plan to return to work you must apply to have your name moved to the Practising Register in advance of beginning any practice as an occupational therapist. This involves paying the prorated difference in fees.

Failure to have one's name added to the Practising or Provisional Register prior to beginning practice may result in application of a Registration Misconduct Levy. There are also consequences for your employer.

To convert from the Practising Register to the Non-practising Register, you need to complete the COTM Conversion Form – Practising to Non-Practising.