Annual General Meeting
Pursuant to Section 4(5) of The Occupational Therapists Act, a general meeting of the COTM must be held at least once a year. An annual general meeting (AGM) is a meeting that officially constituted organizations are required to hold.
The COTM AGM is held every year to elect the COTM Council members, inform COTM members of key activities, and provide an opportunity for members to receive copies of the organization's fiscal information for the past year and to ask any questions regarding the direction the organization will take in the future. COTM's AGM is typically held during the month of October.
COTM prepares an annual report on our activities throughout the preceding membership year. This comprehensive report details operations, strategic directions and financial performance.
2019 Post AGM
COTM thanks those members who took the time to join in our second virtual AGM (and the following General Meeting) on Tuesday, October 22, 2019. We are pleased to report both meetings started on time, were completed within 45 minutes and were attended by 41 virtual attendees.
For the AGM we used GoToWebinar software; this platform allowed attendees the ability to: pre-register for the meeting, ask questions of the participants and vote using an on-line polling system.
We appreciate the comments received from our members who completed the post-AGM survey. Your feedback helps us continue to improve our processes.
The 2019 AGM presentation can be viewed here:
- 2019 AGM Presentation – 1.8MB
- 2018/2019 Annual Report – 3.5MB
- 2017/2018 Annual Report – 6.0MB
- 2016/2017 Annual Report – 3.2MB
- 2015/2016 Annual Report – 3.5MB
- 2014/2015 Annual Report – 2.7MB
- 2013/2014 Annual Report – 6.1MB
- 2012/2013 Annual Report – 1.1MB
- 2011/2012 Annual Report – 1.1MB
- 2010/2011 Annual Report – 2.2MB
- 2009/2010 Annual Report – 5.9MB
- 2008/2009 Annual Report – 1.0MB
- 2007/2008 Annual Report – 2.0MB