Annual General Meeting
Pursuant to Section 4(5) of The Occupational Therapists Act, a general meeting of the COTM must be held at least once a year. An annual general meeting (AGM) is a meeting that officially constituted organizations are required to hold.
The COTM AGM is held every year to elect the COTM Council members, inform COTM members of key activities, and provide an opportunity for members to receive copies of the organization's fiscal information for the past year and to ask any questions regarding the direction the organization will take in the future. COTM's AGM is typically held during the month of October.
COTM prepares an annual report on our activities throughout the preceding membership year. This comprehensive report details operations, strategic directions and financial performance.
If you are a COTM member, you will have received an invitation via mail to register for the online meeting which will be conducted using GoToWebinar.
The agenda will include time for discussion regarding the COTM response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to you joining us from the comfort of your home!
The Annual General Meeting package is available now - please click on the link below.
The 2019-2020 Annual Report will soon be available for review (posted by October 1, 2020).
- 2018/2019 Annual Report – 3.5MB
- 2017/2018 Annual Report – 6.0MB
- 2016/2017 Annual Report – 3.2MB
- 2015/2016 Annual Report – 3.5MB
- 2014/2015 Annual Report – 2.7MB
- 2013/2014 Annual Report – 6.1MB
- 2012/2013 Annual Report – 1.1MB
- 2011/2012 Annual Report – 1.1MB
- 2010/2011 Annual Report – 2.2MB
- 2009/2010 Annual Report – 5.9MB
- 2008/2009 Annual Report – 1.0MB
- 2007/2008 Annual Report – 2.0MB