Annual General Meeting
COTM's AGM will be held online Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
This will be our first virtual Annual General Meeting.
Meeting materials will be posted to the COTM website by September 24, 2018.
Pursuant to Section 4(5) of The Occupational Therapists Act, a general meeting of the COTM must be held at least once a year. An annual general meeting (AGM) is a meeting that officially constituted organizations are required to hold.
The COTM AGM is held every year to elect the COTM Council members, inform COTM members of key activities, and provide an opportunity for members to receive copies of the organization's fiscal information for the past year and to ask any questions regarding the direction the organization will take in the future. COTM's AGM is typically held during the month of October.
COTM prepares a report detailing its operations. This report includes updates from the COTM Chair, Council, Registrar, Treasurer, Executive Director and various committees, as well as audited financial statements.
- 2016/2017 Annual Report – 3.2MB
- 2015/2016 Annual Report – 3.5MB
- 2014/2015 Annual Report – 2.7MB
- 2013/2014 Annual Report – 6.1MB
- 2012/2013 Annual Report – 1.1MB
- 2011/2012 Annual Report – 1.1MB
- 2010/2011 Annual Report – 2.2MB
- 2009/2010 Annual Report – 5.9MB
- 2008/2009 Annual Report – 1.0MB
- 2007/2008 Annual Report – 2.0MB