Annual General Meeting
COTM's AGM will be held online Wednesday, October 24, 2018 beginning at 5:30 p.m. (Central time). This will be our first VIRTUAL Annual General Meeting!
Meeting materials have been posted to the Member Area of this website as of September 21, 2018: https://cotm.ca/members/agm
Members are encouraged to register early to allow time for familiarizing themselves with the GoToWebinar software/app.
Please refer to our detailed GoToWebinar Help section found in the Member Area or by clicking here: GoToWebinar Help.
Pursuant to Section 4(5) of The Occupational Therapists Act, a general meeting of the COTM must be held at least once a year. An annual general meeting (AGM) is a meeting that officially constituted organizations are required to hold.
The COTM AGM is held every year to elect the COTM Council members, inform COTM members of key activities, and provide an opportunity for members to receive copies of the organization's fiscal information for the past year and to ask any questions regarding the direction the organization will take in the future. COTM's AGM is typically held during the month of October.
COTM prepares a report detailing its operations. This report includes updates from the COTM Chair, Council, Registrar, Treasurer, Executive Director and various committees, as well as audited financial statements.
- 2017/2018 Annual Report – 3.3MB
- 2016/2017 Annual Report – 3.2MB
- 2015/2016 Annual Report – 3.5MB
- 2014/2015 Annual Report – 2.7MB
- 2013/2014 Annual Report – 6.1MB
- 2012/2013 Annual Report – 1.1MB
- 2011/2012 Annual Report – 1.1MB
- 2010/2011 Annual Report – 2.2MB
- 2009/2010 Annual Report – 5.9MB
- 2008/2009 Annual Report – 1.0MB
- 2007/2008 Annual Report – 2.0MB