Important Notice re: College Operations During Pandemic
As of Tuesday, March 17, 2020 our 120 Maryland St. office is closed to visitors. All staff began working remotely from home as of Friday, March 20, 2020. We remain open for business by phone, email and mail. Please keep the following in mind when contacting COTM:
- Our staff will be available by phone at 204-957-1214, however it is preferable that you connect with us via email.
- Our staff directory including direct phone numbers and email (see below).
- If you have physical documents you need to submit to COTM, please send them by mail - either letter mail or email or call to arrnge for a safe drop off.
- Please note that email is the most efficient way to connect with COTM.
- All COTM committees will meet using videoconference platforms – please get in touch with your staff contact for more information.
Under normal circumstances, the COTM office is open during the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and is closed on Statutory Holidays. Visitors to the office are encouraged to call ahead to be sure that staff is available.
College of Occupational Therapists of Manitoba (COTM)
7-120 Maryland Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba CANADA R3G 1L1
Phone: 204-957-1214 or 1-866-957-1214 (Toll-free in Manitoba)
Fax: 204 -775-2340
Sharon Eadie OT Reg. (MB)
Phone: 957-1214, extension 22
Alexandria Simms OT Reg. (MB)
Continuing Competence Program Manager
Victoria Priadko OT Reg. (MB)
Operations Associate / Executive Assistant
Did you find what you were looking for today? If not, tell us what’s missing.
We are always interested in streamlining our operations and learning how we can improve. Please continue to share your suggestions with us at: